Viewing Your Account Statement
Once logged in to Coast Online Banking, click on any of your accounts and you'll be presented with a Search Account Activity section that allows you to choose the following:
- A specified date range of transactions (set to the last 15 days by default)
- A particular month of transaction history
If you click on Advanced Options, you can:
- Choose which statement items to show, such as bill payments, deposits or cheques.
- Download copies of your account statement in different formats including QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, Quicken, MS Money or text and PDF
Your statement is listed in order of newest to oldest. You can choose to sort by date, description, withdrawals, deposits and balance by clicking the blue headers on the account statement screen.
Change Your Address
Did you know you can change your address in Coast Online Banking? At least one part of your move will be quick and easy. Here's how:
- Log in to Coast Online Banking
- Click Profile and Preferences
- Click on Change Contact Information and enter your new address