Renewing Your Mortgage
Members get a helping hand with mortgage renewals.
We make it easy to renew. In fact in less time than it takes to have your pizza delivered, we can renew your mortgage. Plus with our Members Get It® Mortgages, you get a great rate and up to $1,000 to invest, even with renewals. We also have flexible payment options that let you pay your mortgage off faster, which could save you thousands of dollars.
We’ll get in contact with you a few months before your mortgage expires so you can confirm a rate in advance. If we don't hear from you before your renewal date, we'll automatically renew your mortgage into a 1-year open term.
Below are a few products we can talk to you about when you renew your Coast Capital Savings mortgage.
Members Get It® Mortgages
Our members get more with Members Get It Mortgages. You'll get a great rate2 and up to $1,000 in Help Extras®3.
- New mortgages with a term of 3 years or more receive $1,000 in Help Extras®
- Put your Help Extras toward investment products such as term deposits in non-registered or registered accounts such as an RRSP, RESP or TFSA
- More Help Extras when you renew down the road
Terms & Conditions
Closed, residential first mortgages only. Interest rate and approval based on risk profile. Additional fees may apply. If fees apply, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) could increase. Rates subject to change without notice.
Initial interest rate and APR, compounded monthly.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Use the equity in your home for renovations, big purchases or even consolidating debt, all at a lower interest rate than a regular loan.
- Access up to 65% of the value of your home
- Only pay interest1 on the amount used
- Access money through your chequing account, debit card, cheques, or in branch
- Pay down the balance any time, and then use it again when you need to
Terms & Conditions
Rate and approval based on risk profile.
Other helpful mortgage products.
With a Multi-Purpose Mortgage, you can split your mortgage into sections, each with its own term length and interest rate. You can borrow up to 80% of your homes equity, make advances any time, and pay the registration and legal fees once, no matter how many times you dip into it.
Through our partners at Valeyo‡, we offer life and disability insurance for your mortgage which protects you from losing your home if you're unable to make mortgage payments due to injury, illness or death.