What is the interest rate?
As our Auto loan rates change often, please contact our Auto Finance team directly at 1-877-375-2777 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Mon-Fri 8:30 am-5:00pm. We’ll be able to quote an exact rate once an application has been submitted.
Is it a fixed rate?
Yes, our Auto loan rate is fixed throughout the loan term.
Is there a minimum loan amount?
Yes, the minimum amount to finance is $10,000 on a qualified vehicle.
How long of a term can I get on my loan?
The minimum term is 24 months, and the maximum term is 84 months. The maximum term a member can qualify for will depend on the vehicle’s model year, mileage, and amount requested.
Can I do bi-weekly payments?
Yes. We offer monthly and bi-weekly payment options.
Is the 90-day no pay option interest free?
No, interest will still apply from the signing date to the first payment date.
I have a Coast Capital auto loan and need to find out the balance. How do I do that?
Please contact our Auto Finance team directly at 1-877-375-2777 or email@example.com; Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm.
What should I keep in mind when searching for a vehicle?
A few things to keep in mind:
- The minimum amount to finance is $10,000 on a qualified vehicle.
- The vehicle should not be more than 10 years old. Classic cars may be considered.
- The vehicle must have normal branding. Salvage, rebuilt, non-repairable or inspection required branded vehicles are not eligible for financing.
- Kilometers should not exceed 185,000.
- There should be no damage exceeding $5,000.
- Final approval is subject to review of the confirmed vehicle details and based on its Canadian Black Book value.