Switch your mortgage
to Coast Capital
Pay off your mortgage faster
Put more towards your home and less towards interest. It’s as easy as taking advantage of our low rates and connecting with our team of experts who are here to help you find the right mortgage. Plus, get up to a $1,500 cash bonus when you switch to an eligible mortgage with us today1,2.
Have questions? Book an appointment at a nearby branch or call our Mortgage Team at 1.888.517.7749 to get pre-approved today.
Check out our other mortgage rates.
Get up to $1,500 when you switch to a Members Get It® Mortgage
1,000 Help Extras cash bonus
That’s cash in your pocket that you can use for other home-buying expenses like creditor insurance1.
Our members get more with Members Get it Mortgages. You’ll get a great rate and a $1,500 cash bonus1,2 when you switch to an eligible mortgage with us today.
On your path to homeownership, you can make the most of your $1,500 cash bonus by investing it in our non-registered or registered accounts such as an RRSP, RESP or TFSA.
Access the equity that already exists in your home by turning a portion of it into an additional source of cash3. Tax and payment free.
- Flexible term rates, amounts and personalized advance types
- Minimum home value of $250,000 and aged 55 years and over
- Consolidate your debt and right-size your home
Why switch to Coast Capital?
We’ve been member-owned for over 80 years, so you always get great rates and advice you can trust.
Ready to apply online?
Like what you see? Here's more.
* Only closed, residential first mortgages and blend and extend mortgages with a minimum of $150,000 in new money will qualify. Interest rate and approval based on risk profile. Rates subject to change without notice. Additional fees may apply. If fees apply, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) could increase. Each APR calculation is based on a $300,000.00 mortgage at a 25 year amortization, assuming an appraisal fee of $300 (which includes fees associated with determining the value of the property). If there are no additional cost of borrowing charges, the APR and the interest rate will be the same. The APR assumes the interest rate does not vary over the term. Variable mortgage interest rates will change when the Coast Capital Savings Prime Rate changes. The fixed mortgage Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is compounded semi-annually, not in advance. The variable mortgage APR is compounded monthly, not in advance.
- Help Extras are available for new closed mortgage loans with a principal amount not less than $150,000, having a term of not less than 3 years. Pre-approval is available for both primary residences and rental properties. Must be either a first mortgage, or a second mortgage behind a Coast Capital Savings first mortgage. Other conditions will apply. Contact us for details.
- The $500 appraisal and legal credit is available for new closed mortgage loans with a principal amount not less than $150,000 and having a term not less than 3 years. Only property purchase transactions will be eligible. Re-financed mortgages and subsequent advances on mortgage loans are not eligible. Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union may limit the availability of the $500 appraisal and legal credit from time to time at its sole discretion. Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union may change or terminate this offer at any time and without prior notice. All decisions by Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union regarding this offer are binding on all participants. Contact us for details.
- Read Reverse Mortgage terms and conditions here.