Switch your mortgage
to Coast Capital.
Pay off your mortgage faster
Put more towards your home and less towards interest by taking advantage of our great rates and speaking with our mortgage team of experts to choose the right mortgage for you. You can also get a $1000 cash bonus1 with our Help Extras™ when you switch to an eligible mortgage with us today.
Check out our other mortgage rates.
Our members get more with Members Get it Mortgages. You’ll get a great rate and a $1000 cash bonus1 through Help Extras™ when you switch to an eligible mortgage with us today.
On your path to homeownership, you can make the most of your $1000 Help Extras cash bonus by investing it in our non-registered or registered accounts such as an RRSP, RESP or TFSA.
Access the equity that already exists in your home by turning a portion of it into an additional source of cash**. Tax and payment free.
- Flexible term rates, amounts and personalized advance types
- Minimum home value of $250,000 and aged 55 years and over
- Consolidate your debt and right-size your home
Get $1000 with Help Extras™
No need to choose between homeownership and saving, because Members Get It Mortgages come with Help Extras. With a new mortgage with a term of 3 years or more, you’ll get a $1000 cash bonus1. If you’re looking for ways to make the most of your $1000, check out our great investment options.
Members Get It Mortgage™
Get a reduced rate to help cover the costs of CMHC or insurance with Sagen™, plus a $1000 cash bonus through Help Extras1.
Like what you see? Here's more.
* Closed, residential first mortgages only. Interest rate and approval based on risk profile. Additional fees may apply. If fees apply, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) could increase. Rates subject to change without notice. The fixed mortgage Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is compounded semi-annually, not in advance. The variable mortgage APR is compounded monthly, not in advance. Each APR calculation is based on a $300,000.00 mortgage at a 25 year amortization, assuming an appraisal fee of $300 (which includes fees associated with determining the value of the property). If there are no additional cost of borrowing charges, the APR and the interest rate will be the same. The APR assumes the interest rate does not vary over the term. Variable mortgage interest rates will change when the Coast Capital Savings Prime Rate changes.
- Help Extras are available for new closed mortgage loans with a principal amount not less than $150,000, having a term of not less than 3 years. Pre-approval is available for both primary residences and rental properties. Must be either a first mortgage, or a second mortgage behind a Coast Capital Savings first mortgage. Other conditions will apply. Contact us for details.
- The $500 appraisal and legal credit is available for new closed mortgage loans with a principal amount not less than $150,000 and having a term not less than 3 years. Only property purchase transactions will be eligible. Re-financed mortgages and subsequent advances on mortgage loans are not eligible. Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union may limit the availability of the $500 appraisal and legal credit from time to time at its sole discretion. Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union may change or terminate this offer at any time and without prior notice. All decisions by Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union regarding this offer are binding on all participants. Contact us for details.