Getting started with
Our top helpful tips to get you started:
1. Direct Deposit and Automatic Savings
- Set-up Direct deposit for your payroll or a pre-authorized payment. Download the Form.
- Make saving money automatic by setting up scheduled recurring transfers from your chequing account to your savings after every payday.
2. Online banking
Coast Online® Banking:
- Click the green Sign in button at the top of the screen.
- First, you’ll need to enter the last 8 digits of your Coast Capital Savings® debit card number. Then you’ll need to enter your Personal Access Code (PAC). A PAC is a 7-digit code used to protect your account against unauthorized access online or over the phone.
Coast Mobile® Banking:
- Download the Coast Capital Savings app from Apple's App Store and from Google's Play Store. It provides you with a way of accessing common online banking features on your iPhone or Android device. Download the app today to get started. Learn more.
3. Find an ATM
The EXCHANGE network is the largest full-service ATM network in Canada, including most BC credit unions, as well as some banks. With your Coast Capital Savings debit card, you have access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs across Canada. Looking for an ATM on the go? Check out the "Find Us" section on Coast Mobile® Banking.
4. INTERAC eTransfers®
eTransfers are a simple, quick and secure way to transfer cash from Coast Online Banking or Coast Mobile Banking. There's no need to set up any new accounts, user IDs or passwords. All account details and financial institutions are kept confidential. All you need to send money is the recipient's mobile phone number or email address. Recipients are notified by email or text message that they have received a payment within approximately 30 minutes from when the transfer is initiated.
eStatements are a free, convenient and environmentally-friendly alternative to paper statements.
6. Deposit on-the-go
With Deposit On-the-go you can deposit cheques with your mobile phone, quickly, safely and securely via the Coast Capital Savings App for both iOS and Android™ users. Deposit Canadian cheques, money orders, bank drafts, convenience cheques and certified cheques without having to visit a branch or ATM. Available for personal and business members. Learn more.