We’re happy you’re interested in opening an account at Coast Capital Savings. Anyone living in Canada, outside of Quebec, can apply for a membership.
Whatever you need, we have. Membership gives you access to Coast Capital Savings’ products and services, like our unique Free Chequing, Free Debit and More Account®.
- Have access to lots of branch locations across the Fraser Valley, Metro Vancouver, Vancouver Island and the Okanagan.
- Receive a Coast Capital Savings debit card that gives you free access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs across Canada.
- Have options in how you do your banking with our Coast Online® Banking, Coast-by-Phone® and Coast Mobile Banking™.
- Have a say in who sits on our Board of Directors and be invited to our Annual General Meeting.
- Support an organization that gives back to our communities.
- Have a safe place to deposit. Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union is a member of the CDIC.
Once your membership is approved, you’ll be asked to purchase $5 in Membership Equity Shares. Don’t worry, it’s not a fee. It’s a one-time investment giving you a say in how we do business via the Board of Directors.
One vote per member over age 19
Limited companies can designate one person to vote on the company's behalf