Opening a Personal Account
Completing our online application is quick and easy.
- Complete the online application. It only takes 5 minutes and can be completed using a computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- Upon completing the application, we'll let you know whether or not we are able to offer you membership with Coast Capital Savings based on our eligibility criteria. In some cases, we may need to send your application to a member of our team for additional review. If this is needed for your application then we'll inform you about the status of your application within 2 business days.
- Once you've been approved for membership with Coast Capital Savings and your account has been created in our systems, you'll need to make an initial deposit using our Help Me Switch® service in order to activate your account. We'll send you an email with a link to access Help Me Switch as soon as your account has been created. Please note that $5 from your first purchase will be used to cover Membership Equity Shares. You can also use Help Me Switch to set up payroll and other direct deposits to your new account and to set up preauthorized payments to automatically pay any recurring bills.
- Once we've processed your initial deposit and your account is ready to use, we'll send you an email to let you know. We'll also provide you with your debit card number. You can use this to log in to Coast Online® Banking and Coast Mobile Banking™.
- You should receive your physical debit card in the mail within 10 to 14 business days from your membership approval.
Pretty simple, right?