Contact our Business Banking Team at 1.888.517.7000 Mon-Fri, 8am-5:30pm.
You've got enough things to worry about for your business - cash flow shouldn’t be one of them. That's why our dedicated team of local experts are here to help. We’ll analyze your cash flow and manage your payables and receivables to give you the most effective management of your operating and investment funds.
Who can benefit from Payments & Cash Management Services?
- Strata corporations and property management firms
- Community organizations
- Municipalities, universities, schools and hospitals
- Health services
Coast Online® Business Banking
Manage multiple memberships and accounts through one login. You can also make routine bill payments and transfers without requiring dual signatures.
- Customize user account access, transaction limits, set approval limits and assign tasks to non-signers
- Transfer funds between accounts and memberships
- Make immediate bill payments or setup future-dated and recurring payments even if your account requires dual signatures.
- View statements online
Automated Fund Transfers
With this convenient and cost-effective cash management online service, you can automatically deliver or receive payments to and from accounts held at other financial institutions.
- Set up recurring payments or billing, on a variety of frequency schedules including weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly and annual
- Set up one-off/single transactions for a future date
- Set up different user permission types and approval rights
- Set up file and transaction limits
Foreign Exchange Services
Timing of foreign exchange conversions can be critical. We'll help manage your foreign exchange transactions and help minimize exchange rate risk.
- For businesses with payables and receivables in foreign currency
- We'll work with you and align to your business planning
Whether you're sending or receiving money across the country or around the world, we can help.
Terms & Conditions
Service fees apply to incoming wire transfers of $500 or over, outgoing wire transfers, recalls and amendments to wire transfers and wires returned to the member. Third-party intermediary financial institutions may deduct a fee from the wire before it reaches its destination.
Together with Global Payments, Coast Capital Savings offers payment technology solutions and services to streamline your sales processes and deliver reliable transaction processing.
- Zero deposit fees
- One-on-one onboarding to get you up and running in no time
- Multi-lingual customer care centre available 24/7/365, plus an assigned Global Payments account manager
Additional services available with any business account.
Ensure all your deposits, bill payments and cheques go through by setting yourself up with Coast Mobile Banking alerts via text or email.
Like what you see? Here's more.
Only deposits held in Canadian currency, having a term of five years or less and payable in Canada are insurable under Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation Act.
Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union is a member of the CDIC. For information on changes to deposit insurance and the transition period, see our Statement of Transitional Coverage.