Contact our Business Banking Team at 1.888.517.7000 Mon-Fri, 8am-5:30pm.
Business Financing & Lending
Strengthen the foundation of your business with financing.
Our business financing and lending solutions can provide you with the funding you need to improve cash flow, make big purchases or prepare for unexpected situations. No matter what decision or challenge you’re facing at the moment, our Business Banking Team is here to partner with you and help you put the right financing solutions in place. Together we can help your business prepare for anything.
Need financing quickly for an unexpected opportunity or challenge? We've partnered with OnDeck to help.
- A simple process with funding in as fast as 1 business day
- Apply online in minutes
- Term loans from $10,000 to $300,000
- Renewal opportunity at 50% paid down
- Competitive rates
- Apply now
Need to grow, add or update your business? A term loan can do the trick.
- For purchase, modernization or expansion of fixed assets
- Fixed or variable interest rate terms
- Flexible repayment options available+
Business Lines of Credit*
Lines of credit help finance your working capital so you can grow your business.
- Improves cash flow
- Minimum credit limit of $1000
- Linked to your business chequing account
- Competitive low rates and fees
- Interest paid only on the amount used+
- Download our Business LOC guide
Letters of Credit*
We've got your back. With a Letter of Credit, we can guarantee that a payment to third parties can be made.
- Eliminates the need to make advanced payment or deposits for a commercial transaction
- Demonstrates your credit worthiness and gives you greater access to key suppliers
- Reduces payment risk for all parties
- Ensures that suppliers are not paid, until the letter of credit terms are met
Coast Visa Business Card
Enjoy one of the lowest interest rates in the country plus 1% cashback.3
- 1% cashback credit2
- Low annual fee of $60/card/year for the first four cards, and $40/card/year for additional cards
- Variable interest rate of Prime + 8.5%
- 24/7 access to Corp. Legal Assistance and Information Security Services
Terms & Conditions
1. Rates are subject to change without prior notice. Rates may vary according to your credit rating, the amount borrowed, guarantees offered and other factors. Rates are calculated as Desjardins Prime + 8.5%.
2. Business purchases charged to one or more Coast Visa Business cards that total between $12,000 and $500,000 in one year will be eligible for a 1% cashback credited to the Business cardholders account on the anniversary date of the account opening. Visa cheques, cash advances, interest charges, returned goods, administration fees and other fees related to purchases are excluded.
3. Coast Visa Business Card is issued by Desjardins Group (“Desjardins”) and all cards are subject to Desjardins approval.
Are you an experienced builder looking to build and sell a house? Our team is dedicated to helping local builders grow their business.
- Friendly and experienced real estate experts, who will work with you from land acquisition until the sale of the finished project.
- Expertise in a variety of property types including: single family homes, subdivision developments, and multi-family residential.
- Customized financing solutions from $500,000 up to $10 million, to ensure our members have room to grow their business.
Canada Small Business Financing Program (CSBFP)
Are you a start-up or small business looking to finance purchase of equipment or leasehold improvements?
- Ideal for purchasing or improving new or used equipment including business vehicles, or for improving rental properties such as renovations
- For business with gross annual revenues less than $10 million
- Borrower can be sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation or cooperative.
- Enjoy competitive rates, transparent fees with no hidden costs and no security fee.
- Download our CSBFP guide
Additional services available with any business account.
Ensure all your deposits, bill payments and cheques go through by setting yourself up with Coast Mobile Banking alerts via text or email.