- Personal Accounts and Services Agreement
- Business Accounts and Services Agreement
- Digital Membership Opening Terms & Conditions
- Non-registered Term Deposit Terms & Conditions
- Registered Term Deposit Terms & Conditions
- Legal Policy
- Policies and Documents
- Access to Basic Banking Statement
- Business Code of Conduct
- Coercive Tied Selling
- Hold Funds Policy
- Power of Attorney and Joint Deposit Accounts
- Modification or Replacement of Existing Products or Services
- Mortgage Basics: Types of Mortgages and Prepaying Mortgages
- Things to Know About: Collateral vs. Conventional Mortgage Charges
- Things to Know About: Mortgage Default Insurance
- Consent to Electronic Delivery of Documents
- Whistleblower Reporting
Personal Accounts and Services Agreement
Business Accounts and Services Agreement
Digital Membership Opening Terms & Conditions
Non-registered Term Deposit Terms & Conditions
Registered Term Deposit Terms & Conditions
Policies and Documents
Access to Basic Banking Statement
Business Code of Conduct
Coercive Tied Selling
Hold Funds Policy
Power of Attorney and Joint Deposit Accounts
Modification or Replacement of Existing Products or Services
Mortgage Basics: Types of Mortgages and Prepaying Mortgages
Things to Know About: Collateral vs. Conventional Mortgage Charges
Things to Know About: Mortgage Default Insurance
Consent to Electronic Delivery of Documents
All content of this site is the property of Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union unless otherwise noted. Any downloading of text or graphics for purposes other than personal use is prohibited unless authorized by Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union.
Although we strive for accuracy, timeliness and completeness, rates and information quoted are not guaranteed and may change at any time.
Coast Capital Savings Internet Websites - The Member acknowledges that:
- the information which may be provided on the CCS Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific financial, tax, accounting or legal advice;
- while CCS believes the information contained on the Website to be correct and attempts to keep the information current, CCS does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any such information and expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in this information;
- any links to other Websites are provided for convenience only and no endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information referred to or linked from or to the CCS Website;
- CCS does not represent or warrant that the services provided through the CCS Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- CCS recommends that the Member install, update and use an anti-virus program whenever the CCS Website is accessed. CCS also recommends that the Member establish a data backup and recovery process to protect data from any loss or damage; and
- in no event will CCS or any of its affiliates be liable to the Member or any third party for any loss or damage of any sort (including destruction or loss of data, software or hardware) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, caused by or arising in connection with the CCS Website or the Member's use of the CCS Website; and
- The CCS Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific financial, insurance, tax, accounting or legal advice.
® ACCULINK Hand & Card Design is a registered trade-mark owned by Credit Union Central of Canada, used under license.
® MEMBER CARD and MEMBER CARD & Design are registered certification marks owned by Credit Union Central of Canada, used under license.
INTERAC is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. used under license.
PLUS, PLUS SYSTEM and VISA & Design are registered trademarks of Visa International and used under license.
All other marks are copyright of their owners.
Worldsource Financial Management Inc. provides advice and service relating to mutual funds. Mutual fund values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be related with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
All product features and rates quoted throughout this site are correct at time of issuance and subject to change and market fluctuations. The information supplied within this site is for our members' use only and does not constitute an offer or contract. It is advised to contact the branch nearest you for all final details including up to the minute features and rate information.
Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union is a member of the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Information and documents provided on this Web site are provided 'as is' without any warranty. Coast Capital uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Your use of this Web site is at your own risk. Coast Capital, its suppliers, and the other parties involved in creating and delivering this Web site's contents are not liable for any damages arising from use of this site.
Coast Capital's Web site contains links to third-party Web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Coast Capital, and Coast Capital is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Coast Capital is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Coast Capital.