- Personal Account and Services Agreement
- Business Account and Services Agreement
- Mobile Banking Agreements
- Deposit On-the-go Agreement
- Digital Membership Opening Terms & Conditions
- Digital Wallet Agreement
- Interac Flash Terms and Conditions
- Legal Policy
- Coast Online Banking for Small Business Agreement
- Take Charge Money Manager™ Terms and Conditions
- eStatement Agreement
Personal Account and Services Agreement
Business Account and Services Agreement
Mobile Banking Agreements
Deposit On-the-go Agreement
Digital Membership Opening Terms & Conditions
Digital Wallet Agreement
Interac Flash Terms and Conditions
Coast Online Banking for Small Business Agreement
Take Charge Money Manager™ Terms and Conditions
All content of this site is the property of Coast Capital Savings Credit Union unless otherwise noted. Any downloading of text or graphics for purposes other than personal use is prohibited unless authorized by Coast Capital Savings Credit Union.
Although we strive for accuracy, timeliness and completeness, rates and information quoted are not guaranteed and may change at any time.
Coast Capital Savings Internet Websites - The Member acknowledges that:
- the information which may be provided on the CCS Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific financial, tax, accounting or legal advice;
- while CCS believes the information contained on the Website to be correct and attempts to keep the information current, CCS does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any such information and expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in this information;
- any links to other Websites are provided for convenience only and no endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information referred to or linked from or to the CCS Website;
- CCS does not represent or warrant that the services provided through the CCS Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- CCS recommends that the Member install, update and use an anti-virus program whenever the CCS Website is accessed. CCS also recommends that the Member establish a data backup and recovery process to protect data from any loss or damage; and
- in no event will CCS or any of its affiliates be liable to the Member or any third party for any loss or damage of any sort (including destruction or loss of data, software or hardware) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, caused by or arising in connection purposes only and is not intended to provide specific financial, tax, accounting or legal advice;
® ACCULINK Hand & Card Design is a registered trade-mark owned by Credit Union Central of Canada, used under license.
® MEMBER CARD and MEMBER CARD & Design are registered certification marks owned by Credit Union Central of Canada, used under license.
INTERAC is a registered trademark of Interac Inc. used under license.
PLUS, PLUS SYSTEM and VISA & Design are registered trademarks of Visa International and used under license.
All other marks are copyright of their owners.
Worldsource Financial Management Inc. provides advice and service relating to mutual funds. Mutual fund values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be related with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
All product features and rates quoted throughout this site are correct at time of issuance and subject to change and market fluctuations. The information supplied within this site is for our members' use only and does not constitute an offer or contract. It is advised to contact the branch nearest you for all final details including up to the minute features and rate information.
The Credit Union Deposit Insurance Corporation (CUDIC), a statutory corporation, guarantees all deposits and non-equity shares of British Columbia credit unions as set out in the Financial Institutions Act.
All money on deposit and money invested in non-equity shares with a BC credit union, regardless of whether it is placed directly with the credit union or through a broker, is 100% guaranteed. Personal and business accounts that are guaranteed include:
- Savings accounts
- Chequing accounts
- Joint accounts
- Trust accounts
- Term deposits (with no limit on the length of the term to maturity)
- GICs (that are in the form of money on deposit with a BC credit union)
- Foreign currency deposits.
Accrued interest on deposits is also guaranteed. All BC credit unions are covered.
Information and documents provided on this Web site are provided 'as is' without any warranty. Coast Capital uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site; it does not, however, make any representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Your use of this Web site is at your own risk. Coast Capital, its suppliers, and the other parties involved in creating and delivering this Web site's contents are not liable for any damages arising from use of this site.
Coast Capital's Web site contains links to third-party Web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Coast Capital, and Coast Capital is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Coast Capital is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Coast Capital.