Coast-by-Phone turns your phone into your nearest branch. All you need to log in are the last 8 digits of your Coast Capital Savings debit card and your Personal Access Code.
If you don't have a debit card or a Personal Access Code, please contact us for options on how we can help you.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds within your own accounts
- Pay bills
- Review transactions or inquire about a specific cheque or deposit
You can access Coast-by-Phone by dialing one of our local or toll-free numbers:
- Metro Vancouver: 604.517.7001
- Greater Victoria: 250.483.7001
- Anywhere in Canada: 1.888.517.7000
Heads-up, coming this fall Coast-by-Phone in Cantonese, Punjabi and Mandarin will no longer be available. Don’t worry - we’ll still be here to help you do your banking through the English-version of Coast-by-Phone, Coast Online Banking or our Contact Centre.
Use our handy Coast-by-Phone Quick Menu to guide you through your transactions.