With your debit card banking is easy. So easy, you don’t need to have human contact with our people whatsoever. But should you decide to be sociable again, we’re always happy to help you.
Use your debit card to access these services:ATMs
Use your debit card to access any Coast Capital Savings ATMs or any other ATM displaying the Interac, PLUS System or EXCHANGE logo.
We have lots of ATMs at our branch locations and many with 24-hour access.
And with your Coast Capital Savings debit card you can access your money at ATMs wherever you see THE EXCHANGE®, Interac® , Cirrus, ACCULINK®, and Accel® logos in Canada, the US, and around the world. Find out about our international ATM fees.Interac® Direct Payment
Use your debit card and your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to pay for purchases.Coast Online Banking
Use the last 8 digits of your debit card and your Personal Access Code (PAC) to manage your finances from anywhere, anytime.Replacement debit card
Did you get a replacement debit card? Follow these steps to continue banking online.
- Log in to Coast Online Banking with your new debit card number.
- For Coast Mobile Banking™, text STOP to COAST (26278) to remove your previous debit card number from your mobile device. Then log in to Coast Online Banking with your new debit card number and follow the steps to set up Coast Mobile Banking.
For a faster and more convenient login, you can save your debit card number. Here's how:
- Click the Add a Memorized Debit Card link in the green login box
- Enter a name and the debit card number (last 8 digits) you want to save. Click Submit
- Next time you log in, your debit card number will automatically display in the login box.
- Only your debit card number will be stored, not your Personal Access Code (PAC)
Coast Capital, along will all Canadian financial institutions, are working diligently to reduce debit card fraud. With chip technology now in place, and as of the end of September 2016, you will no longer be able to use the swipe function on your debit card for purchases in Canada. All Canadian point-of-sale terminals are now expected to be chip enabled. If your favorite merchant has not yet adopted chip technology, consider using cash until they make the switch.