Digital Banking Experience
Digital Banking Tutorials for Business
We’ve put together a series of hands-on tutorials to give you a tour of Coast Capital’s digital banking and show you how to use features that are important to your business.
These are simulations, so nothing you do within them will affect your own online banking.
To get started, select the device you plan to bank with. To navigate in the tutorials, follow the steps provided or simply use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
Small Business Banking FAQs
You’ll be prompted with a pop-up message during your regular login process which will guide you through setting up a new username and password.
When logging into the mobile banking app the pop-up message will instruct you to download the new Coast Capital Digital Banking App. The new app will have a white background with a blue logo.
Afterwards, you’ll be guided through setting up a new username and password.
Yes, you can grant one of two permissions for each delegate on each business: read-only or initiator.
No, delegates cannot authorize transactions on a two to sign business membership. They can initiate transactions, but not authorize or complete them.
You, or another business signer, will create a username for the delegate when adding them to the membership. After this, a temporary password will be auto-generated for the delegate to access the new online banking experience. Once they log in for the first time, they’ll be prompted to create their own password.
The signer, or signers, on the business account, haven’t completed the setup process for the new digital banking experience. Once they finish getting set up, they can add you back as a delegate.
Other Helpful Tips
- When the business owner completes their first login and sets up their username and password, any delegates that the signer has associated will be displayed on the receipt screen.
- The delegates will then receive a text message and/or email with a temporary password. This will be sent to the delegate’s contact information that exists on the current Small Business platform.
- If for some reason the delegate migration process could not be completed or they didn’t receive their temporary password, the business owner can go into the Manage Delegates screen and add the delegate again with the correct contact information.
- The delegate will enter their username and the temporary password into the login page, and will be prompted to reset their password (using our existing Password reset feature).
- The delegate can then log in again using their new password.
- If the delegate did not receive the temporary password, they can contact their business owner to ensure the delegate access has been created with the correct contact information.