How to earn 20% cashback1 on your bills.
With everything in life getting more expensive, we want to help you keep more of your cash for the things you need.
Become a member and follow the steps below to earn cashback on your household bills.
- Make one or more eligible bill payments and/or set-up one or more eligible pre-authorized debits, for a minimum period of 3 consecutive months. Each bill payment or pre-authorized debit payment must be at least $25.
- 20% cashback will be received after the payment has successfully cleared your chequing account monthly for at least 3 consecutive months, to the same bill or pre-authorized debit payee.
- To get the full maximum cashback bonus of $450, the new member will have needed to make $2,250 in eligible payments. The longer the recurring payment is in the account, the more cashback the member can earn, up to $450.
Eligible household bill and pre-authorized debit payment categories include utilities, phone provider, cable provider, child care, gym memberships, strata payments, property tax, mortgage, insurance, car payments, tuition, etc.
Only the following bill payment and pre-authorized debit categories are excluded: Any and all payments made to a Credit Card, PayPal, International Money Transfer Services (e.g., Wise or Western Union), short term/pay-day loans (e.g., National Money Mart, Cash Money Cheque, or Money Tree Canada), or any and all payments made via Interac® e-Transfer.
Pre-authorized payments to savings or wealth accounts are also excluded.
- Up to a maximum cashback bonus of $450. Read full New Member Cashback Offer terms and conditions here. The following bill payment and pre-authorized debit payment categories are ineligible and excluded from the offer: Any and all payments made to a Credit Card, PayPal, International Money Transfer Services (e.g., Wise or Western Union), short term/pay-day loans (e.g., National Money Mart, Cash Money Cheque, or Money Tree Canada), or any and all payments made via Interac® e-Transfer.
- Up to a maximum donation of $150,000 from August 15 – November 30, 2023.
- Transactions include cheques, Coast Capital Savings® and EXCHANGE Network ATM withdrawals, Interac® Direct Payment, preauthorized payments, Coast-by-Phone® bill payments, Coast Online® Banking bill payments and in-branch withdrawals, transfers and bill payments. Deposits and self-serve (Coast Capital Savings® ATM, Coast-by-Phone® and Coast Online® Banking) transfers are free.Additional network ATM transactions are subject to the fees listed. Surcharges from other financial institution ATMs are excluded.
- Fee savings based on comparisons to average fees on chequing products charged by other Canadian financial institutions.