Save paper and fees. Migrate to eStatements.
Don't let paper statements pile sky high. Sign up for electronic banking statements today.
With this free and environmentally friendly alternative, your statements can be securely viewed in Coast Online® Banking and Coast Online Banking for Small Business.
- It's free. Coast Capital eStatements are absolutely free. Yes. Free. (Please note, if you don’t switch to free eStatements you will be charged a $2 monthly fee per membership to cover the cost of production and postage)
- It's convenient. Access your current and past statements anytime from your computer or laptop. We'll even send you an email to let you know when the statement is ready for viewing in Coast Online Banking.
- It's secure. Your eStatements are securely held in Coast Online Banking. Only you can log in to access your statement information.
- It's space-saving. There's no need for you to file and store piles of paper any longer. Your eStatements are securely saved and accessible for seven years.
Some other helpful things to note:
- You'll receive your first eStatement on the next statement cycle. Please note that depending on when you opted into eStatements, you still may receive one final paper statement.
- Once your monthly eStatement is available, you will be notified via an email alert. Your eStatements will be available from Coast Online Banking under My Accounts.
- To opt in, you'll need to log into online banking from a desktop computer. eStatements are not currently available in mobile web or our Apps.
Want to make the switch?
You can opt in to receive eStatements by logging into Coast Online Banking and clicking on Manage eStatements under Profile and Preferences. If you have any questions or need some help, please contact us.Switch to eStatements
Want to switch your Worldsource mutual fund statements too?
Simply log into Worldsource View through Coast Online Banking and follow the prompts.