Contact our Business Banking Team at 1.855.350.7775 Mon-Fri, 8am-5:30pm.
Small Business Solutions
We treat your small business like big business. Our team is skilled at understanding your business's specific needs and your local market. They'll focus on providing solutions that are right for you and your business.
Below are just some of the products and services our team can help with.
We're here to help.
- Can't come to us? Our team will come to you.
- Trained and experienced team that knows your local market.
- Dedicated team members whose business is to know your business.
The Deposit-for-free Business Account™
Really, we could've called this the unlimited deposit account.
- $6 monthly fee
- $1 per transaction1
- Unlimited in-branch and ATM deposits2
- Unlimited transfers via Coast Online®, Coast Mobile® Banking and Coast-by-Phone®
- Free eStatements
Terms & Conditions
Deposits include in-branch deposits, preauthorized credits, Coast Capital Savings® business depository ATM deposits, regular ATM deposits and electronic deposits.
Withdrawals include cheques, Coast Capital Savings® and THE EXCHANGE® Network ATM withdrawals, Interac Direct Payment, preauthorized payments, online, mobile, telephone banking and in-branch bill payments, in-branch transfers between Coast Capital Savings accounts, and in-branch withdrawals. Non-EXCHANGE® ATM and international ATM and POS administration or third party fees on transaction amount may apply. The 'transaction amount' is the international ATM or POS payment instruction that we receive in Canadian Dollars and pay from your account to settle the transaction. The 'transaction amount' is converted to Canadian Dollars by third party participants in the electronic network used to process the transaction at rates which are not set by us. Third party fees or commissions may also be included in the transaction amount.
For more information, see our full list of service fees.
Coast Visa Business Card
Get one of the lowest interest rates in the country and 1% cashback.
- 1% cashback credit2
- Low annual fee of $60/card/year for the first four cards, and $40/card/year for additional cards
- Variable interest rate of Prime + 8.5%
- 24/7 access to Corp. Legal Assistance and Information Security Services
Terms & Conditions
Rates effective as of July 1, 2015 and are subject to change without prior notice. Rates may vary according to your credit rating, the amount borrowed, guarantees offered and other factors. Rates are calculated as Desjardins Prime + 8.5%.
Business purchases charged to one or more Coast Visa Business cards that total between $12,000 and $500,000 in one year will be eligible for a 1% cashback credited to the Business cardholders account on the anniversary date of the account opening. Visa cheques, cash advances, interest charges, returned goods, administration fees and other fees related to purchases are excluded.
Business Lines of Credit
Lines of credit help finance your working capital so you can grow your business.
- No monthly operating fee
- Improves cash flow
- Minimum credit limit of $1000
- Linked to your business chequing account
- Competitive low rates
- Download our Business LOC guide
Together with Global Payments, Coast Capital Savings offers payment technology solutions and services to streamline your sales processes and deliver reliable transaction processing.
- Zero deposit fees
- One-on-one onboarding to get you up and running in no time
- Multi-lingual customer care centre available 24/7/365, plus an assigned Global Payments account manager
Foreign Exchange Services
Timing of foreign exchange conversions can be critical. We'll help manage your foreign exchange transactions and help minimize exchange rate risk.
- For businesses with payables and receivables in foreign currency
- We'll work with you and align to your business planning
Whether you're sending or receiving money across the country or around the world, we can help.
Terms & Conditions
Service fees apply to incoming wire transfers of $500 or over, outgoing wire transfers, recalls and amendments to wire transfers and wires returned to the member. Third-party intermediary financial institutions may deduct a fee from the wire before it reaches its destination.