- Check account balances without having to log in using QuickView
- View transaction history
- Access important messages and reminders
- Add and pay registered bills
- Deposit cheques with Deposit On-the-go
- Transfer funds between Coast Capital accounts (including inter-member and recurring)
- Send and receive funds using INTERAC® e-Transfer
- Use our calculators including mortgage, loan, foreign exchange, RRSP & TFSA
- Manage scheduled bills and transfers
- Find a nearby branch or ATM
- For iPhone users, view balances and find nearby branches & ATMs on your Apple Watch
- Receive alerts as push notifications
What is QuickView?
The QuickView feature allows you to quickly see your account balances on the application home screen without having to log in. Just swipe the QuickView bar to view the balances of your other accounts. To turn QuickView on or off, go to Settings and select Preferences. If you’re sharing this device, it’s best to select OFF as your preference.
Security on the Coast Capital Savings App
The app uses the same level of security as Coast Online® Banking. Your Personal Access Code prevents unauthorized access and we advise that you do not save your secure passcode details anywhere on your device. As well, all information is transmitted via 128-bit encryption technology as it moves from your mobile device to our systems. We also ensure only minimal personal or banking information is saved and secured on your mobile device when using the QuickView and Saved Debit Card features.
App permissions required
When you install the Coast Capital Savings App you will be prompted to grant permission to access the following functions of your device:
- Approximate & precise location – allows the app to use the device’s GPS to find the nearest branch or ATM
- Network access – allows the app to connect to the internet
- Access to the camera – allows you to make a deposit by using the app to take a photo of a cheque
- Contacts and calendar – allows you to create new INTERAC® e-Transfer recipients by selecting from your device contacts
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple Inc. is not a sponsor or participant in the Coast Capital Savings App for iPhone.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.