Website and Online Banking changes coming
We’ve some changes to our website to make it easier to use and improve functionality down the road.
As a result of these changes, you will be required to re-enter your memorized Debit Card numbers. You will also need to replace any saved bookmarks for online banking.
What’s in it for you?
- Easier to use navigation. We’re making it easier for you to find products, services and information.
- Faster page loading. No one likes to wait around – so our website pages will load even quicker.
- Improved search. You’ll be able to find what you’re looking for faster and easier with our on-site search.
1. Separate sections for Personal and Business banking
Use the links along the top of our homepage to choose whether you would like to read more about Personal or Business products and services. Links to our Help & Support and About Us pages will also be found here.
2. Enhanced menus for products and services
Our products and services will be found in the blue menu bar, making it easier to find what you're looking for.
3. Sign in/Sign out button change
The Sign Out button will be temporarily unavailable on pages outside of Online Banking. Please always ensure you hit the Sign Out button from within Online Banking when you end your session.
4. New URL for online banking
As a result of the website upgrade, our online banking will change from www.coastcapitalsavings.com/OnlineBanking/ to https://my.coastcapitalsavings.com/OnlineBanking/. Don't worry, the new URL location will be just as secure as the old one. How can you tell? The Green SSL padlock (certified to Coast Capital Savings Union [CA]) will still appear in the address bar, and the URL will still begin with https://.
If you have any questions or concerns as a result of these changes, please feel free to Contact Us.