Top of main content
We understand that interviews can be stressful, we've been there. So we'd like to offer you these simple tips to create an exceptional interview.
- Prior to the interview, review the position’s job posting on the Coast Capital Careers page to familiarize yourself with the expectations of the role.
- Use the job posting details to anticipate potential questions and practice your responses.
- Ensure you know the location of your interview and the available parking or transportation options.
- Arrive to the interview approximately 10 minutes before your allotted time.
- Remember the interview is all about you, and you know yourself better than anyone. Speak confidently and honestly about your prior experience and how you would use your knowledge to excel in this new role.
- Come prepared with your questions to ensure this is the right position and place for you.
- Thank your interviewers at the end of your time together and confirm when you can expect to hear back.