- Opening a Business Account
- Business Overdraft Protection
- Business Banking Drafts
- Safety Deposit Boxes for Businesses
- Business Deposit Cards
- INTERAC ® e-Transfer
- Change Business Signers
- Coast Online Business Banking
- Coast Online Banking for Small Business
- Paying Business Taxes
- Short-term loans with OnDeck
- PaymentStream™ AFT
Opening a Business Account
Business Overdraft Protection
Business Banking Drafts
Safety Deposit Boxes for Businesses
Business Deposit Cards
INTERAC ® e-Transfer
Change Business Signers
Coast Online Business Banking
Coast Online Banking for Small Business
Paying Business Taxes
Short-term loans with OnDeck
We're pretty sure that the 'e' in e-Transfer stands for easy. After you've used one to send or receive money, you’ll understand why.
- Simple, quick and secure way to transfer cash from Coast Online Banking or Coast Mobile Banking.
- There's no need to set up any new accounts, user IDs or passwords.
- All account details and financial institutions are kept confidential. All you need to send money is the recipient's mobile phone number or email address.
- Recipients are notified by email or text message that they have received a payment within approximately 30 minutes from when the transfer is initiated.
- There is absolutely no fee to receive money via an INTERAC e-Transfer. To send an e-Transfer, a service fee may apply.
Sending an e-Transfer
- Log in to Coast Online Banking and go to Transfer Money > Send INTERAC e-Transfer
- If you haven't already, create a profile with your email address and/or mobile phone number.
- Select the recipient that you want to request an e-Transfer from, or add a new recipient by entering the person's name, email address and/or mobile phone number, as well as a security question and answer that only you and the recipient know.
- Select if you want to send the e-Transfer by email, mobile phone or both.
- Select an account from which to make the transfer and enter the amount.
- Send the INTERAC e-Transfer. Your account will be debited the transfer amount immediately, plus a service fee (if applicable).
Receiving an e-Transfer
- You'll receive an email or text message containing an encrypted link (the encrypted link can be identified by the use of 'https' instead of 'http').
- Click on the link and you'll be taken to a secure INTERAC website. From the INTERAC website, scroll to the Credit Union drop-down and choose British Columbia, then select Coast Capital Savings and click 'Deposit'. You'll be redirected to the Coast Online Banking login screen.
- Log in to Coast Online Banking to answer the security question and accept the transfer.
- Select the account where you wish to deposit the money.
Setting Up Autodeposit
- Log in to Coast Online Banking and go to Transfer Money > Send INTERAC e-Transfer, and then click on Autodeposit.
- Enter an email address to set up Autodeposit for.
- Select an account where your deposits will automatically be made.
- Register your email address.
- You will be sent an email from INTERAC to complete your Autodeposit registration for that email address.
Need more help? Give us a shout.
Call us at 1.888.517.7000 Mon-Sat, 8am-8pm; Sun, 9am-5:30pm.