Personalized advice new homeowners can trust
We know that there’s a lot to consider when buying your first home. We'll help you feel confident every step of the way. Our team works in your best interest to make sure you find the right mortgage, features and a rate that works best for your unique financial goals.
Plus, get up to a $1,500 cash bonus when you switch to an eligible mortgage with us today1,2.
Have questions? Book an appointment at a nearby branch or call our Mortgage Team at 1.888.517.7749 to get pre-approved today.
Check out our other mortgage rates.
Get up to $1,500 with your first mortgage
Our members get more with Members Get it Mortgages. You’ll get a great rate and a $1,500 cash bonus1,2 when you switch to an eligible mortgage with us today.
On your path to homeownership, you can make the most of your $1,500 cash bonus by investing it in our non-registered or registered accounts such as an RRSP, RESP or TFSA.
- Gives you the flexibility to buy your home with as little as 5% for your down payment
- Feel protected with the inclusion of default insurance, which is required for down payments less than 20%
- The insurance premium is added to the balance of your mortgage amount
- Terms and conditions apply. Read here.
- Pay down the balance at any time
- Re-advance your loan as many times as you need
- Interest3 charged only on what you use
- Access money through your chequing account, debit card, cheques or in a branch
Why switch to Coast Capital?
We’ve been member-owned for over 80 years, so you always get great rates and advice you can trust.
Like what you see? Here's more.
* Read full terms and conditions here. Only closed, residential first mortgages and blend and extend mortgages with a minimum of $150,000 in new money will qualify. Interest rate and approval based on risk profile. Rates subject to change without notice. Additional fees may apply. If fees apply, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) could increase. Each APR calculation is based on a $300,000.00 mortgage at a 25 year amortization, assuming an appraisal fee of $300 (which includes fees associated with determining the value of the property). If there are no additional cost of borrowing charges, the APR and the interest rate will be the same. The APR assumes the interest rate does not vary over the term. Variable mortgage interest rates will change when the Coast Capital Savings Prime Rate changes. The fixed mortgage Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is compounded semi-annually, not in advance. The variable mortgage APR is compounded monthly, not in advance.
- Help Extras are available for new closed mortgage loans with a principal amount not less than $150,000, having a term of not less than 3 years. Pre-approval is available for both primary residences and rental properties. Must be either a first mortgage, or a second mortgage behind a Coast Capital Savings first mortgage. Other conditions will apply. Contact us for details.
- The $500 appraisal and legal credit is available for new closed mortgage loans with a principal amount not less than $150,000 and having a term not less than 3 years. Only property purchase transactions will be eligible. Re-financed mortgages and subsequent advances on mortgage loans are not eligible. Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union may limit the availability of the $500 appraisal and legal credit from time to time at its sole discretion. Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union may change or terminate this offer at any time and without prior notice. All decisions by Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union regarding this offer are binding on all participants. Contact us for details.
- Rate and approval based on risk profile.