Make nice and help us spread kindness this Pink Shirt Day.
Pink Shirt Day is February 22.
- Spread kindness with #PinkShirtPromise and Coast Capital Savings and Shaw will donate $1 per hashtag to Pink Shirt Day.*
- Together, we can help youth in our communities and end bullying.
Don't let paper statements pile sky high.
Sign up for electronic banking statements today.
- It's a free, convenient and secure way to keep track of your finances.
Members get help and a chance to win $10,000*.
Are you saving enough money for retirement?
- Book an appointment and have a chat about your financial goals this RRSP season.
- By having a chat with one of our experienced financial advisors, you'll get a personalized retirement plan and investment portfolio that's right for your needs.
- And from now until March 1, you'll automatically be entered to win $10,000 just for meeting with an advisor to talk about your investments.
That moment when you're finally free from the big banks.
And you get $200 for switching.
The Free Chequing, Free Debit and More Account®
- No monthly fee. No minimum balance requirement. And no charge for day-to-day transactions.1
- Sign up, set up payroll deposit and we'll give you $200. This offer is open to new BC credit union members.2
Featured rate: 2.64% 3
5-year fixed insured rate
Let's face it. Unless you're fortunate to have an extra hand from family, or happen to be sitting on a pile of dough, getting 20% for a down payment is tough. And if you have less than the required 20%, you need to get CHMC or Genworth insurance which can add to your monthly mortgage balance.
We make it a bit easier with a little extra help for first-time home buyers. It's our First Home Helper.
Our small business team goes the extra mile.
The One Small Fee, the Rest is Free Business Account®
- For only $35 a month you'll receive unlimited deposits, transfers, withdrawals and bill payments.4
- Get $200 when you open a business chequing account.5
† No purchase necessary. See contest rules for no-purchase entry details. Contest open to residents of British Columbia who have reached the age of 19 and who are members of Coast Capital Savings Credit Union. Contest closes at 11:59 pm PST on February 6, 2017. One prize of $1,000 available to be won. Potential winner to be selected at random; odds of winning depend on number of entrants. Skill testing question required to win. See full contest details.
* No purchase necessary. See contest rules for no-purchase entry details. Contest open to residents of British Columbia who have reached the age of 19. One prize of $10,000 available to be won. Contest closes at 11:59 pm PST on March 1, 2017. Potential winner to be selected at random; odds of winning depend on number of entrants. Skill testing question required to win. See full contest details.
1 Transactions include cheques, Coast Capital Savings® and EXCHANGE Network ATM withdrawals, Interac® Direct Payment, preauthorized payments, Coast-by-Phone® bill payments, Coast Online® Banking bill payments and in-branch withdrawals, transfers and bill payments. Deposits and self-serve (Coast Capital Savings® ATM, Coast-by-Phone® and Coast Online® Banking) transfers are free.
2 For new members who have not previously had their banking at a credit union. For full details, visit getyourshare.ca/legal.
3 For new high-ratio, closed residential first mortgages only. Interest rate and approval based on risk profile. Additional mortgage insurance criteria may apply. Additional fees may apply, and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) could increase. Rates subject to change without notice. Initial interest rate and APR compounded monthly.
4 Other fees apply for miscellaneous financial services. Ask us for details.
5 For new members or existing personal members who have not previously had their business banking at a credit union. For full details, visit getyourshare.ca/coastcapitalsmallbiz