Don't let paper statements pile sky high.
Sign up for electronic banking statements today.
- It's a free, convenient and secure way to keep track of your finances.
- Beginning May 1, members receiving paper statements* will be charged a $2 monthly fee per membership to cover the cost of production and postage.
- Switch to eStatements today which are absolutely free of charge.
That moment when you get free chequing and $200.
The Free Chequing, Free Debit and More Account®
- No monthly fee. No minimum balance requirement. And no charge for day-to-day transactions.1
- Sign up, set up payroll deposit and we'll give you $200. This offer is open to new BC credit union members.2
Featured rate: 2.20% 3
5-year variable insured rate
Let's face it. Unless you're fortunate to have an extra hand from family, or happen to be sitting on a pile of dough, getting 20% for a down payment is tough. And if you have less than the required 20%, you need to get CHMC or Genworth insurance which can add to your monthly mortgage balance.
We make it a bit easier with a little extra help for first-time home buyers. It's our First Home Helper.
That moment when your business account gives you more for less.
The One Small Fee, the Rest is Free Business Account®
- For only $35 a month you'll receive unlimited deposits, transfers, withdrawals and bill payments.4
- Get $200 when you open a business chequing account.5
* Beginning May 1, 2017, a $2 monthly fee will be charged per membership for paper statements, , except for youth members or memberships which contain the line of credit account(s) referenced in this letter, a Coast Chequing® Classic Package, a Coast Chequing® Prestige Package or a One Small Fee, the Rest is Free Business Account®. Members will continue to receive their profile statement (for registered investment products) and semi-annual membership statement at no charge. For members who are 59 years of age or older, this fee will take effect July 1, 2017. The use of eStatements is subject to the terms of your account services agreement with us, which terms are not modified by this electronic message.
- Transactions include cheques, Coast Capital Savings® and EXCHANGE Network ATM withdrawals, Interac® Direct Payment, preauthorized payments, Coast-by-Phone® bill payments, Coast Online® Banking bill payments and in-branch withdrawals, transfers and bill payments. Deposits and self-serve (Coast Capital Savings® ATM, Coast-by-Phone® and Coast Online® Banking) transfers are free.
- For new members who have not previously had their banking at a credit union. For full details, visit getyourshare.ca/legal.
- Initial interest rate and the APR on a 5-year variable, closed mortgage, compounded monthly. This is a variable rate product which will fluctuate with the Coast Capital Savings prime rate. If fees or charges apply, the APR could increase. For new high-ratio closed residential first mortgages only. Interest rate and approval based on risk profile. Additional mortgage insurance criteria may apply. Rates subject to change without notice.
- Other fees apply for miscellaneous financial services. Ask us for details.
- For new members or existing personal members who have not previously had their business banking at a credit union. For full details, visit getyourshare.ca/coastcapitalsmallbiz