Get up to $400 cash1 when you join and open a business account.
Step 1 of 2:
Switch your business banking to us and get up to $400 cash.1
As a financial cooperative, we're member-owned so what matters to you, matters to us. Join for the cash, but stay for the difference a real financial partner makes. To get your cash bonus, become a business member and open a business account below.
Choose the business chequing account that’s best suited for you:
The One Small Fee, the Rest is Free
My medium-sized business has a lot of transactions.
My small-sized business mainly needs deposits.
Step 2 of 2:
Get your first year of chequing account fees waived.
Get your first year of chequing account fees waived.
Save $456 on the first year of The One Small Fee, the Rest is Free Business Account® fees or save $72 on the first year of The Deposit-for-free Business Account fees, upon approval and successful funding of a Mortgage, Line of Credit, Business Loan, or Auto and Equipment Financing or approval of the Coast Visa Business Card2.
To get your fee waiver:
Call our Business Banking Team at 1.888.517.7000 to apply for one of the below products within 45 days of account opening.
Ideal funding to support emergency needs or revenue-generating activities since you can repeatedly borrow against it and pay it back.
Are you in trades?
Get approved for a line of credit in as little as 30 minutes.
$10,000 - $300,000
Funding to support expansion or operational updates at an affordable rate and with flexible payment terms.
- Ideal for purchasing or expanding office, retail and industrial properties, residential subdivision multi-residential properties, and strata units
- Variable and fixed interest rates available
$60 annual fee per card for the first four cards and $40 annual fee per card for additional cards.
Enjoy one of the lowest interest rates in Canada, 1% cashback credit5 and free access to experienced lawyers with corporate legal assistance services.
We’ve answered your most popular FAQs.
Opening a business account online is fast and easy. You can open most corporation accounts online, without having to visit a branch.
Not all signers need to be together to start the application – just one Director or partner needs to start the application. Once the application has been reviewed by the Coast Capital Business team, the individual signers will each be sent an email with a link to complete their individual portions.
To ensure you have the right information to open your account quickly, check out our guide here.
If you’re setting up another business type, unable to apply online or have any questions, please reach out to our Business Banking Team.
To receive the cash bonus, follow these steps:
Step 1: Become a business member and open your Deposit-for-free Account or One Small Fee Account from now until June 30, 2023
Step 2: Set up one or more recurring pre-authorized payments of at least $50 each, for bill, loan, mortgage, or credit card payments. Make sure at least two payments are successfully withdrawn, under the pre-authorized payment, in the first 90 days.
Step 3: Start using your account. You qualify for the cash bonus if at least 15 transactions are processed through the account in the first 90 days.
See full terms and conditions for the cash bonus offer.
If you have questions or need help picking the right solutions for your business, connect with our Business Banking Team at 1.855.350.7775 or book an appointment online.
After your account opening, please call our Business Banking Team at 1.888.517.7000 within 45 days to apply for a Coast Business Visa Card, Mortgage, Business Loan, Line of Credit, or Auto and Equipment Financing. Our team will discuss your business needs and help you choose the right financing solutions.
When will I receive the cash bonus?
The cash bonus will be deposited into your account by October 31, 2023 . See full terms here.
When will I receive my chequing account fee waiver?
Chequing account fee waivers through this offer will be applied within 5 business days after approval and successful funding of a Mortgage, Business Loan, Line of Credit, or Auto and Equipment Financing, or approval of the Coast Business Visa Card. See Footnote 2 for details and full terms.
I have a personal membership at Coast Capital already. Do I qualify for these offers?
If you already have a personal membership with us but no business membership, you are eligible for this offer. If you are an existing business member who is opening a new chequing account for your existing business, you are not eligible.
I used to have a business account with Coast Capital. Am I eligible?
To be eligible, you must not have had a business account with Coast Capital for the business that either the Deposit-for-free Account or One Small Fee Account will be used for at any time on or after January 1, 2014.
Are account transfers part of the eligibility for the 15 transactions through the chequing account?
No. Account transfers, service fees, interest charges, and incomplete transactions will not qualify. For details and a summary of eligible transactions, see full terms here.
Why is my application to open a new chequing account denied?
There are a number of reasons an application may be declined. If your online application for a new chequing account was declined, please contact us or call us at 1.855.350.7775.
Start by opening your business account online, in person or calling us at 1.855.350.7775.
- Click here to read the full terms & conditions for the new business member bonus offer.
- Annual chequing account fee waived for the first year if you sign up from now until June 30, 2023. Member must (i) sign up for an account, and (ii) sign up for any Coast Capital Business Loans, Mortgage, Line of Credit, Coast Visa Business Card, or auto or equipment financing (excluding the Coast Capital Business Line of Credit product, any OnDeck or FundThrough product, and the Canada Small Business Financing Program) within 45 days of signing up for an account. Small Business lending products are subject to Coast Capital’s lending policies, criteria, and standard lending fees. Personal guarantee(s), security, and additional documentation may be required. Other fees will apply. For a complete list of fees please review our Service Fees page.
- Small Business lending products are subject to Coast Capital’s lending policies, criteria, and standard lending fees. Personal guarantee(s), security, and additional documentation may be required. Other fees will apply. For a complete list of fees please review our Service Fees page.
- Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union automotive and equipment financing products are subject to standard lending criteria and are offered by Coast Capital Auto & Equipment Finance Ltd. and Coast Capital Equipment Leasing Ltd. under the name Coast Capital Auto & Equipment. Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union automotive financing products are available in Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Manitoba, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Alberta, Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Business purchases charged to one or more Coast Visa Business cards that total between $12,000 and $500,000 in one year will be eligible for a 1% cashback credited to the Business cardholders account on the anniversary date of the account opening. Visa cheques, cash advances, interest charges, returned goods, administration fees and other fees related to purchases are excluded.
- Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union provides advice and service related to deposit, loan and mortgage products. Coast Capital Wealth Management Ltd provides investment and financial planning services. Coast Capital Financial Management Ltd. provides advice and service related to segregated funds, annuities and life insurance products. Worldsource Financial Management Inc. provides advice and service relating to mutual funds. Mutual funds are not guaranteed or insured by any financial institution, government or other deposit insurer. Mutual fund values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses may all be related with mutual fund investments. Important information about mutual funds is contained in the relevant fund facts and simplified prospectus. Please read the fund facts carefully before investing.