One-stop shop for all your business banking needs.
We've done the hard work on your behalf. With our Small Business Suite, find the most relevant banking products and services for your business all in one place. We have your business banking needs covered, from chequing and cash flow to wealth management and financial advice.
All your business banking needs in one place.
Line of Credit1
Ideal funding to support emergency needs or revenue-generating activities since you can repeatedly borrow against it and pay it back.
Get approved for a line of credit in as little as 30 minutes.
$10,000 - $300,000
Auto & Equipment Financing2
Coast Visa Business Card
$60 annual fee.
Your success is our success so we're with you every step of the way.
A dedicated business partner every step of the way.
When you bank with us, you get a dedicated and experienced Relationship Manager with local expertise, whose business is to know your business. And size doesn't matter to us. Here, we treat all businesses like big business.
Personalized financial advice to set your business up for long-term success4.
Our Wealth Team creates strategies that help ensure personal and business financial success. We offer advice about the right financial solutions and strategies to ensure you’re on the path to meet your short and long-term goals.
- Subject to Coast Capital Savings lending policies and criteria. Personal guarantee(s), security and additional documentation may be required. Fees may apply. Other conditions may apply.
- Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union automotive financing products are subject to standard lending criteria and are offered by Coast Capital Auto & Equipment Finance Ltd. under the name Coast Capital Auto. Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union automotive financing products are available in Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Manitoba, British Columbia, Prince Edward Island, Alberta, and Newfoundland and Labrador. Fees may apply.
- Business purchases charged to one or more Coast Visa Business cards that total between $12,000 and $500,000 in one year will be eligible for a 1% cashback credited to the Business cardholders account on the anniversary date of the account opening. Visa cheques, cash advances, interest charges, returned goods, administration fees and other fees related to purchases are excluded.
- Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union provides advice and service related to deposit, loan and mortgage products. Coast Capital Wealth Management Ltd provides investment and financial planning services. Coast Capital Financial Management Ltd. provides advice and service related to segregated funds, annuities and life insurance products. Worldsource Financial Management Inc. provides advice and service relating to mutual funds. Mutual funds are not guaranteed or insured by any financial institution, government or other deposit insurer. Mutual fund values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses may all be related with mutual fund investments. Important information about mutual funds is contained in the relevant fund facts and simplified prospectus. Please read the fund facts carefully before investing.
- Short-Term Loans are offered by On Deck Capital Canada, ULC (“OnDeck”) and all loans are subject to OnDeck approval.