Business members get control of their liabilities.
Whether you're in a short-term crunch, or need to make a big purchase, we can help. Our dedicated team will get a better understanding of your business needs to determine the optimal way to maximize your cash flow.
We're here to help.
- Can't come to us? Our team will come to you.
- Trained and experienced team that knows your local market.
- Dedicated team members whose business is to know your business.
- Dedicated Commercial Leasing Team.
Lines of Credit
Lines of credit help finance your working capital so you can grow your business.
- Starting at $12,000
- Pay interest only on what you use
- Linked to a business chequing account
- Available as secured or unsecured
Need to grow, add or update your business? A term loan can do the trick.
- For purchase, modernization or expansion of fixed assets
- Fixed or variable interest rate terms
- Flexible repayment options available
Letters of Credit
We've got your back. With a Letter of Credit, we can guarantee that a payment to third parties can be made.
- Eliminates the need to make advanced payment or deposits for a commercial transaction
- Demonstrates your credit worthiness and gives you greater access to key suppliers
- Reduces payment risk for all parties
- Ensures that suppliers are not paid, until the letter of credit terms are met
Coast Visa Business Card
Get one of the lowest interest rates in the country and 1% cashback.
- 1% cashback credit2
- Low annual fee of $60/card/year for the first four cards, and $40/card/year for additional cards
- Variable interest rate of Prime + 8.5%
- 24/7 access to Corp. Legal Assistance and Information Security Services
Banking Team Read the not-so-fine print
Terms & Conditions
Rates effective as of July 1, 2015 and are subject to change without prior notice. Rates may vary according to your credit rating, the amount borrowed, guarantees offered and other factors. Rates are calculated as Desjardins Prime + 8.5%.
Business purchases charged to one or more Coast Visa Business cards that total between $12,000 and $500,000 in one year will be eligible for a 1% cashback credited to the Business cardholders account on the anniversary date of the account opening. Visa cheques, cash advances, interest charges, returned goods, administration fees and other fees related to purchases are excluded.
Need a hand?Talk to our Business
Additional services available with any business account.
Deposit at thousands of ATMs
Business Overdraft Protection
Cover off your businesses' chequing account between deposits with overdraft protection. You'll only get charged interest if you use it.
Talk to us
Coast Online® Banking for Small Business
Pay bills, make transfers or check and manage accounts anytime, anywhere. You can view both personal and business accounts in the same log in and more helpful features.
Pay Business Taxes
With this convenient and cost-effective cash management online service, you can automatically deliver or receive payments to and from accounts held at other financial institutions.
Talk to us
Use your Coast Mobile® App to make deposits by simply snapping a photo of a cheque.
Get our App
Send or receive money to and from other financial institutions within Canada. All you need to send money is the recipient's mobile phone number or email address. Learn more