What We Offer You
We’re Canada’s largest credit union by membership, with over 555,000 members. And we’re growing. Now that we’re a federal credit union, we have big plans to extend into new markets.
We’re always looking for new ways to help our members, and to do that, we need the right people. That’s where you come in. Check out what Coast Capital has to offer you.
Care for our members and employees.
We live out our purpose in our culture of care.
We look to go deeper. Having a culture of care means we take the time to really get to know You (with a capital Y). Whether you are a member or an employee, we want your experience with Coast Capital to be one where you are met with empathy and transparency in all your interactions with us. We take a lot of pride in providing support to our employees so that they can provide exceptional support our members.
Fantastic perks and benefits.
We offer a lot more than just a paycheque.
In addition to meaningful work that makes a difference, we offer our employees unique perks. Some employee favourites include banking and loan benefits, the choice between a pension plan or participating in a group RRSP, an employee family assistance program, a customizable benefits plan, jeans days on Friday and Saturday in our branches, and an opportunity to work with some cutting edge technologies – just to name a few. And then there’s one of our most popular perks: our annual performance bonus program.
A meaningful career.
Take our employees' word for it.
We asked our employees why they chose to work here. Their top reasons:
- A collaborative and supportive culture where colleagues are like a second family
- Our purposeful commitment to the communities we work in
- The impact we make on our members’ lives by improving their financial well-being
- Health and work-life balance support, both in our personal and professional lives
- The ability to bring your whole self to work and be celebrated for being you
- Career development opportunities. We give our employees the chance to apply for new positions before they’re available externally
Room to grow.
Develop yourself and your career.
We live out our purpose through all of our activities, including how we support and develop our employees.
- We hire and develop leaders who inspire, engage and transform
- We give our employees opportunities to grow and challenge themselves through cross-training, job-shadowing, secondments and a handy one-stop Career Connect portal that keeps employees in the loop on new opportunities
- We have a comprehensive learning library and an entire team dedicated to corporate learning. At Coast University, employees can take optional courses at no cost to them
- We offer an education assistance program for employees to develop their existing skillset or add new ones
Supportive and effective leaders.
With top notch leadership training, we all benefit.
As an employee, you’ll have confidence knowing you’re learning from some of the best-equipped and most knowledgeable leaders.
As a leader, you’ll get access to Coast Capital’s leadership development programs that will strengthen your leadership skills and give you the support and challenge you need to help you grow your career.
And as an inspiring leader, your leader plus Coast Capital’s development programs will give you the support and challenge you need to help you grow your career.
A cool space.
We're here, there and (almost) everywhere.
We're headquartered in Surrey, BC, and have over 50 branches and administration offices. So we live and work in multiple communities all over BC and, in some cases, across Canada.
50+ Branch Locations
Bring our purpose to life by joining a team located in a neighbourhood near you.
Our state-of-the-art Help Headquarters brings 'downtown cool' south of the Fraser in Surrey, BC. Our flagship space combines modern office design and technology, while keeping in mind the mental and physical needs of our employees.
800-9900 King George Blvd
Surrey, British Columbia
Prefer the island life? We have two admin offices on beautiful Vancouver Island that are known for their innovative energy conservation and environmental design features.
V8T 5K21515 Douglas Street