The chequing account with unlimited deposits and withdrawals.
- $38 monthly fee
- Unlimited in-branch deposits1, withdrawals2, transfers and bill payments
- Unlimited Coast Capital Savings EXCHANGE® Network ATM deposits and withdrawals
- Unlimited cheque clearing
- Unlimited debit card transactions within Canada
- Free eStatements and paper statements
Really, we could’ve called this the unlimited deposit account.
- $6 monthly fee, $1/withdrawal2
- Unlimited in-branch and ATM deposits1
- Unlimited transfers via Coast Online®, Coast Mobile® Banking and Coast-by-Phone®
- Free eStatements
Additional services available with any business account.
- Deposits include in-branch deposits, preauthorized credits, Coast Capital Savings® business depository ATM deposits, regular ATM deposits and electronic deposits.
- Withdrawals include cheques, Coast Capital Savings® and THE EXCHANGE® Network ATM withdrawals, Interac Direct Payment, preauthorized payments, online, mobile, telephone banking and in-branch bill payments, in-branch transfers between Coast Capital Savings accounts, and in-branch withdrawals. Non-EXCHANGE® ATM and international ATM and POS administration or third party fees on transaction amount may apply. The 'transaction amount' is the international ATM or POS payment instruction that we receive in Canadian Dollars and pay from your account to settle the transaction. The 'transaction amount' is converted to Canadian Dollars by third party participants in the electronic network used to process the transaction at rates which are not set by us. Third party fees or commissions may also be included in the transaction amount. For more information, see our full list of service fees.
- The Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union (the “Credit Union”) New Member Bonus Offer (the “Offer”) of $300 is available between July 1, 2019 and September 30, 2019 to New Members who (i) open a membership with the Credit Union and a Chequing Account (the “Account”) and switch their eligible payroll direct deposit or other recurring direct deposit, or (ii) set up an eligible recurring preauthorized payment of at least $50. The first qualifying payroll direct deposit or other recurring direct deposit must be received within 90 days of successfully opening a membership and an Account. The first and second withdrawal taken from the Account for the pre-authorized payment must be successfully withdrawn within 90 days of successfully opening an Account. For Joint Memberships and Joint Accounts, only the Primary Member is eligible to receive the Offer. Staff of the Credit Union are not eligible for the Offer. New Members must be ages 18 or older and must be residents of Canada (excludes Quebec) in order to be eligible for the Offer. New members must not have been members with Coast Capital Savings since January 2014. The $300 bonus will be paid within 30 days of eligibility criteria being met. Limit of one $300 bonus per person.
- Payroll direct deposit or other recurring direct deposit conditions Deposits categorized under the Canadian Payment Association code as payroll qualify for the Offer. In addition, pension, Employment Insurance, Old Age Security, Canadian Pension Plan, Workers Compensation, Parental Assistance and Income Security Benefit deposits qualify for the Offer.
- Preauthorized bill payment conditions This includes preauthorized bill payments or preauthorized loan, mortgage or credit card payments. It does not include transfers into other accounts or into accounts with other financial institutions.
The Credit Union reserves the right to terminate the Offer at any time.
Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union is a member of the CDIC. For information on changes to deposit insurance and the transition period, see our Statement of Transitional Coverage.