We are here to support our members who have been financially impacted by COVID-19, and experienced a disruption to their employment income.
If you are currently employed or self-employed, have had your work hours reduced or are returning to work after being laid off due to the pandemic, and would like assistance consolidating your high-interest debt into lower-interest unsecured loan of up-to $20,000 you may benefit from this program1. On approved credit, you may also be eligible for no payments during the first 3 months from the start of the loan2.
To be eligible for the Debt Consolidation program you must be:
- A resident of British Columbia
- A Coast Capital member in good standing for a minimum of 6 months prior to applying for the program
- Be currently employed or self-employed
- Have been financially impacted by COVID-193
2. Interest is accrued to the outstanding balance of the loan and incorporated into your payments once they resume.
3. You must provide satisfactory evidence of financial impact to Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union.