Introducing Interac Flash, a quick and safe way to make small purchases with your Coast Capital debit card.
Using it is a breeze - just tap your Interac Flash Coast Capital debit card at any Interac Flash-enabled payment terminal, and go. No need to insert your card into a POS terminal and enter your PIN each time.*Key features
- Interac Flash allows you to pay-by-tap for everyday purchases under $100. If you’re feeling particularly spend-y, no worries – you’ll just be prompted to insert your chip card and enter your PIN once you accumulate $200 in purchases. This will reset the tap limit back to zero.
- Interac Flash uses EMV secure chip processing to store and process data – this means you’re protected against not-so-great things like fraud and card skimming.
- This feature is only available when using Coast Capital debit cards issued in May 2017 or later. Please visit your nearest Coast Capital branch to set-up a new card with Interac Flash.
- The tap feature can be disabled at anytime by calling or visiting any branch.
- If so, you may have multiple signers on your business account. If you’re not sure which debit card is assigned to each signer, just contact us or visit a branch. We can help identify which 16-digit card number is assigned to each individual.
*® Trade-Mark of INTERAC Inc. used under licence. Transactions made using your Interac Flash® debit card will continue to be governed by your Personal Account Services Agreement or Business Account Services Agreement, as applicable. For those transactions, you will have the same rights and responsibilities as if you had used your debit card with your PIN.