Credit Card Application Quick Tips
To help you through the Visa application process, here are some quick tips before you start.
- You must be a Canadian resident and be at least 19 years old
- Allow between 10 to 30 minutes to complete your application
- You can go back between application pages before you submit to double check your response
- A Visa advisor will follow up within one business day of receiving your application
You may want to have this information on hand before you begin:
- Personal information (name, birth date, contact information, social insurance number, ID number, etc.)
- Gross income (before taxes)
- Employment situation and information about your employer
- Your monthly housing costs or rent
- Monthly housing costs (rent or mortgage payments) and places of residence
- Financial information* about you (bank accounts, other credit cards, property, savings and investments) and your spouse or parent, for a joint application
Your pet’s name and favourite colour. Just kidding. The fact that Woofy likes green is really none of our business.Ready to apply?
* Not all information about your financial circumstances or those of your co-applicant must be declared, but providing this information can significantly increase the chances your application will be approved.