No one likes paying bills. Unless you like punishment. And that’s ok, if you’re into that sort of thing. For the rest of us who prefer the painless route, you can save time and effort with epost™. It’s a safe and secure online bill delivery service from Canada Post. You can get, see and save your monthly bills in the same great location you pay them – Coast Online® Banking. And unlike the bills, epost is absolutely free.*Benefits of using epost
- It’s a quick and easy way to manage your monthly bill payments
- You have access to over 200 bills and documents from vendors. For a complete listing visit www.epost.ca
- You get only the mail you want to get – no spam
- You are notified when new epost mail arrives
- Set up reminders to ensure you pay your bills on time
- There's no more paper to file - hug a tree, give your paper shredder a rest
- Store your bills with epost for up to 7 years
- Bills and documents arrive safe and secure - the 128-bit encryption technology ensures mail has not been opened or tampered with before it is opened by the intended recipient
To use epost, you'll need access to Coast Online Banking. You aren't using online banking? What are you waiting for? Sign up today.Sign up for epost
To sign up for epost, login to Coast Online Banking, click on Account Services and select epost from the left hand side of the screen. This will take you to the epost website. Once there, follow the step-by-step instructions to create your epost account.
Want to know how to add new Mailers to your epost account? You've come to the right place. To make this process easier, be sure to have your account statements and records handy for accuracy and security, and then follow these steps:
- Log in to Coast Online Banking and go to My Messages
- Click Manage epost Mail
- Click the Add a new epost Mailer link
- Select your province, click on Search and the list of Mailers currently available to you will appear
- Click Continue to add the Mailer through epost
If you don't see the vendor you're looking for, they may not be registered with epost. Please contact epost directly at 1.877.376.1212 to make a vendor request.
Please be aware that during this process you'll be directed back and forth between the epost website, our Coast Online Banking website, and possibly the bill vendor website.
* Depending on the type of account you hold, service charges may apply when you pay bills.