The student job that kick-starts careers.
We offer opportunities for Grade 11 and 12 youth to be paid members of our Youth Get It Interns. They work as community ambassadors and as Member Service Representatives helping our members in our branches.
Being a Youth Get It Intern is a job that requires professionalism and a friendly and helpful attitude. Students will gain skills like leadership, community relations and financial literacy that prepare them for their future endeavours.
- Work full-time in the summer, 5 days per week
- Work part-time after school or on weekends during the school year
- Represent Coast Capital Savings at community events
- Work as a Member Service Representative helping our members in one of our branches
- Volunteer in your community by focusing on teaching financial literacy
- Take part in a team building camp