Applications are open now. Click on the button below to apply in the region you live.
More than just a paycheque.
Every year, we offer opportunities for youth entering Grade 11 or 12 to be part of our paid Youth Intern Program. During this one-year internship, Interns represent Coast Capital in our branches as Member Service Representatives, and as Community ambassadors at local events.
The role of a Youth Intern requires professionalism and a friendly, helpful attitude. Interns will gain valuable skills such as leadership, community relations and financial literacy that will help prepare them for their future endeavours.
- Work full-time in the summer, 5 days per week
- Work part-time on weekends during the school year
- Represent Coast Capital Savings at community events
- Deliver an outstanding member experience working as a Member Service Representative in a Coast Capital branch
- Volunteer in the community by teaching financial literacy and participating in other volunteer placements
- Take part in a team building activities throughout the year