If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please email email@example.com.
We give more than our logo.
While recognition is awesome, we believe community sponsorships are just another way we can support programs and events that help build a richer future for youth.
We help organizations that:
- are non-profit societies, co-ops or have an approved sponsor organization
- demonstrate a strong need for the event that is proposed for funding
- demonstrate a strong track record, organizational capacity and the ability to complete their project
- propose events that are free or low-cost
- propose events that engage a significant number of youth in one or more of the communities where we do business: the Fraser Valley, Metro Vancouver, Vancouver Island and Kelowna
We're not able to help with:
- religious or controversial activities
- political parties or affiliated activities
- individuals seeking funding
- deficit funding
- retroactive funding
- events outside Coast Capital Savings' market area
- healthcare, health events, medical equipment, therapy or counselling services
- capital campaigns, office equipment and furniture purchases, travel costs, or the creation and publication of books, videos, brochures or websites (unless these are components of a larger project)
Unfortunately, we are not holding an open call for sponsorship applications for 2020. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Community Leadership team.