Learn more about the career we can offer you.
The People team is passionate about changing the way our employees feel about work. We build the people capabilities, culture and infrastructure to deliver our financial well-being vision and inspire our people to achieve their personal and professional goals. Work is grounded through our business strategy, values, guidelines and a desire to see people achieve their potential. A career within the People team includes leading strategic programs and activities designed to deliver a superior employee experience. Opportunities exist in Compensation, Corporate Leaning, Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, and more.
What you have to offer:
- Through talent planning you’re able to build the capabilities required to execute on strategy.
- You've got a business mindset, able to anticipate where the business is going, what the people implications will be and design programs to close talent gaps.
- You're a master influencer and a change champion, providing support and expert counsel to get the right people in the right seat doing the right work.
- You're a culture steward, playing a key role in shaping what it’s like to work at Coast Capital and helping others navigate through it.
Usually it’s the People team giving out the high-fives and accolades, so it’s great to be recognized for our own accomplishments from time to time too. Here are just a few things we’re proud of:
- Our Coast team (aka corporate learning) was recognized as the ‘Support Team of the Year’ at our 2015 annual Toast to Coast awards night
- We were named one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2014. Thanks go to our great team of employees for helping make our culture one of the best in the country.
- Our leadership development program was named a winner of the 2016 Leadership Excellence by HR.com in the category for Experienced/Senior Leaders program
- Bal (our Learning and Development Specialist) was recently selected as one of Surrey’s Top 25 Under 25 for his work in the local community. Bal’s community work has also been featured in the Vancity Buzz.