Save paper and fees. Migrate to eStatements.
Don't let paper statements pile sky high.
Sign up for electronic banking statements today.
- It's a free, convenient and secure way to keep track of your finances.
- Beginning May 1, members receiving paper statements* will be charged a $2 monthly fee per membership to cover the cost of production and postage.
- Switch to eStatements today which are absolutely free of charge.
Why you should switch to eStatements.
With this free and environmentally friendly alternative, your statements can be securely viewed in Coast Online® Banking.
Here are some other good reasons to switch:
- Members get convenience. Access your current and past statements anytime from your computer or laptop. We’ll even send you an email to let you know when your statement is ready for viewing in Coast Online Banking.
- Members get security. Your eStatements are securely held in Coast Online Banking. Only you can log in to access your statement information.
- Members save space. There's no need for you to file and store piles of paper any longer. Your eStatements are securely saved and accessible for seven years.
Switching to eStatements is simple.
Log into Coast Online Banking
Under Profile and Preferences click Manage eStatements.
Click Enable next to each membership you'd like to get an eStatement for, click Continue and then Submit. You're all set up!
* Beginning May 1, 2017, a $2 monthly fee will be charged per membership for paper statements, , except for youth members or memberships which contain the line of credit account(s) referenced in this letter, a Coast Chequing® Classic Package, a Coast Chequing® Prestige Package or a One Small Fee, the Rest is Free Business Account®. Members will continue to receive their profile statement (for registered investment products) and semi-annual membership statement at no charge. For members who are 59 years of age or older, this fee will take effect July 1, 2017. The use of eStatements is subject to the terms of your account services agreement with us, which terms are not modified by this electronic message.