The You're the Boss™ Mortgage
Half & Half
Our You're the Boss™ Mortgage is full of flexible features designed to put you back in charge of your inner monster. Because saying hello to a mortgage shouldn't mean saying goodbye to life as you know it.
Why choose the You're the Boss Mortgage?
- With Save and Take™ Payments you can put extra money toward your mortgage and
take it out any time
- You can make extra payments to help you pay your mortgage down faster and incur
- On a 5-year term, you get to choose between a fixed or variable rate and our
Half & Half™ Rate - which gives you the advantages of both
- You can skip a payment once a year, no questions asked
- Your down payment will be at least 20% of the value of the home you want to buy
- You can make this a Members Get It™ Mortgage or Multi-Purpose Mortgage
Voted "Mortgage of the Year" by Canadian Mortgage Trends
You're the Boss™ Mortgage Rates
|Rates effective April 06, 2015||Interest Rate|
|5-Year Fixed Rate - Closed||3.300%1|
|5-Year Variable - Closed||2.750%3|
|5-Year Half & Half™ Rate||3.000%2|
For residential first mortgages only. Interest rate and approval based on risk profile. Additional fees may apply. Interest rates effective April 06, 2015 and subject to change without notice. High ratio mortgages, non-residential mortgages and non-owner occupied properties are not eligible. 1Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on a 5-year closed mortgage, compounded semi-annually. If fees or charges apply, the APR could increase. 2Initial interest rate and the APR on a 5-year Half & Half™ Rate mortgage, closed mortgage, calculated monthly. The Half & Half Rate is a variable rate. When the Coast Capital Savings’ prime rate goes up or down, the Half & Half Rate goes up or down by one-half of the change in the prime rate. APR fluctuates with Coast Capital Savings’ prime rate. If fees or charges apply, the APR could increase.3Initial interest rate and the APR on a 5-year convertible, closed mortgage, compounded monthly. This is a variable rate product which will fluctuate with the Coast Capital Savings prime rate. If fees or charges apply, the APR could increase.