Closed Variable Rate Mortgage
Featured 5-Year Variable
This mortgage is available as a Members Get It™ Mortgage. That means you’ll get a great rate, comparable to those at the banks.2 You also won’t have to choose between homeownership and saving, because you’ll get up to $1,000 in Help Extras™ – and more Help Extras when you renew down the road.3
This mortgage interest rate fluctuates with the prime rate while payments remain the same. If prime goes down, more of your monthly payment is applied to the mortgage. If prime increases, more goes to the interest.
Our Featured 5-Year Variable Rate is subject to some conditions. Please contact us for details.
Why choose the 5-Year Variable Rate Mortgage?
- Interest rate varies with prime, offering a lower rate than an open mortgage
- Your monthly payments stay the same for the term
- If you change your mind, you can convert to any closed fixed rate mortgage term equal
to or exceeding the then remaining term
- You can still pay more towards your mortgage (up to 20% the principal) once a
on the anniversary date
- Available with up to $500,000 life and disability insurance
- Make this a Multi-Purpose Mortgage
Closed Variable Mortgage Rates
|Rates effective April 06, 2015||Interest Rate|
|5-Year Variable - Closed||2.250%1|
- Closed, residential first mortgages only. Interest rate and approval based on risk profile. Additional fees may apply. If fees apply, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) could increase. Rates subject to change without notice.
- Initial interest rate and APR, compounded monthly.
- Some conditions apply for Help Extras. Contact us for details.