Closed Variable Rate Mortgage
Featured 5-Year Variable
This mortgage interest rate fluctuates with the prime rate while payments remain the same. If prime goes down, more of your monthly payment is applied to the mortgage. If prime increases, more goes to the interest.
Our Featured 5-Year Variable rate is subject to some conditions. Please contact us for details.
Why choose the 5-Year Variable Rate Mortgage?
- Interest rate varies with prime, offering a lower rate than an open mortgage
- Your monthly payments stay the same for the term
- If you change your mind, you can convert to any closed fixed rate mortgage term equal
to or exceeding the then remaining term
- You can still pay more towards your mortgage (up to 20% the principal) once a
on the anniversary date
- Available with up to $500,000 life and disability insurance
- Make this a Multi-Purpose Mortgage
Closed Variable Mortgage Rates
|Rates effective February 23, 2015||Interest Rate|
|5-Year Variable - Closed||2.250%11-->|
1 This is a special rate subject to meeting certain lending criteria and conditions. For residential first mortgages only. Interest rate and approval based on risk profile. Additional fees may apply. Initial interest rate and the APR on a 5-year variable, closed mortgage, compounded monthly. If fees or charges apply, the APR could increase. This is a variable rate product which will fluctuate with the Coast Capital Savings prime rate. Interest rates effective February 23, 2015 and subject to change without notice.