Closed Fixed Rate Mortgage
Featured 5-Year Rate
This is a great choice for short-term budgeters who don’t want to worry about rate changes.
Our Featured 5-Year Fixed Rate is subject to some conditions. Please contact us for details.
Why choose the Closed Fixed Rate Mortgage?
- Provides stability with a fixed rate and payments for the life of the term
- Choose from 1 to 10-year terms
- Lower rates than an open mortgage
- You can still pay more towards your mortgage (up to 20% the principal) once a year
on the anniversary date
- Available with up to $500,000 life and disability insurance
- Make this a Multi-Purpose Mortgage
Closed Fixed Mortgage Rates
|Rates effective February 23, 2015||Interest Rate|
|1-Year Fixed Rate - Closed||2.890%1|
|2-Year Fixed Rate - Closed||2.700%1|
|3-Year Fixed Rate - Closed||3.150%1|
|4-Year Fixed Rate - Closed||3.100%1|
|5-Year Fixed Rate - Closed||3.050%1|
|6-Year Fixed Rate - Closed||3.750%1|
|7-Year Fixed Rate - Closed||3.950%1|
|8-Year Fixed Rate - Closed||4.190%1|
|9-Year Fixed Rate - Closed||4.250%1|
|10-Year Fixed Rate - Closed||4.390%1|
Want even more flexible features? Check out our You're The Boss Mortgage™.
1 This is a special rate subject to meeting certain lending criteria and conditions. For residential first mortgages only. Interest rate and approval based on risk profile. Additional fees may apply. Annual Percentage Rate (APR), compounded semi-annually. If fees or charges apply, the APR could increase. Interest rates effective February 23, 2015 and subject to change without notice.