|Effective September 09, 2010|
• Login to Coast Online® banking
• New to online banking?
• Access other accounts
• Online banking security
Short and Long Term GICs
Investing for the short term? The long term? Or some cosmic term that only arrives on Groundhog’s Day? Either way, we’ve got the term deposit for you. Our term deposits are available from 1 month to 5 years. We guarantee the rates throughout the life of the term, so you have peace of mind.
Key features1 month to 5 years terms
Have the interest paid out or enjoy compound interest
Only need $1,000 to get started
Apply onlineTo open a term deposit, log in to Online Banking and click Open an Account. Or call 1-888-517-7000 Mon-Sat, 8am-8pm.
Need money now? All long-term GICs give you the option to have the interest deposited directly to your account every month or once a year. Or, keep it in the term and enjoy the power of compound.
Additional deposit features
- Short-term GICs pay interest at maturity. Long-term GICs pay interest at maturity or to an account every month or every year.
- You’re automatically renewed at the current rate for the same term
- Available as an RRSP, RRIF, RESP, and TFSA
- Short-term GIC available in US funds
This is the most helpful product for you if
you want to choose the exact length of the term, to mature right before the closing date, on your new home, for example.you want income from the interest on your investment
*Interest rate subject to change without notice and calculated on a per annum basis.