Whether you're going shopping in Seattle or hiking the Himalayas, it makes sense to purchase travel insurance. Let us help you with travel insurance brought to you by Travel Underwriters.
Important: Coverage not available if you have been diagnosed with a terminal condition or are travelling against your physician’s advice.
- $10 Million in Emergency Hospital/Medical coverage
- 24/7 Worldwide Medical Assistance
- Optional Pre-Exisiting Medical coverage available
- Travel delay benefits - accommodation, meals, additional transportation and entertainment expenses
- 5% companion discount
- 5% renewal discount (on Multi Trip Annual only)
- No age restrictions
** Subject to policy terms and conditions
- Your full name, address and phone number of all applicants
- Birth date of all applicants
- Whether you want Single Trip or Multi Trip Annual
- Area of travel (i.e., whether Canada and US or Worldwide)
- Travel start and end dates, or number of days per any one trip for Multi Trip Annual policies.
- Medical history of all applicants (if over age 60, signed medical questionnaire is required)
You may have noticed the links take you to another site. That’s because we’ve partnered with Travel Underwriters to provide this insurance. Travel Underwriters is one of the largest travel insurance providers in Canada, offering some of the most comprehensive and competitive plans available. They also have a 24-hour toll-free emergency assistance line and access to 450 offices around the world. So you’re in good hands.