• Login to Coast Online® banking
• New to online banking?
• Access other accounts
• Online banking security
Unlike Christopher Columbus, you probably don’t need to worry about scurvy or being eaten alive by cannibals during your travels. Still, whether you’re going shopping in Seattle or hiking the Himalayas, it makes sense to purchase travel insurance. Let us help you with travel insurance coverage, brought to you by Travel Underwriters.
Coverage not available if you have been diagnosed with a terminal condition or are travelling against your physician’s advice. When purchasing on-line for trips less than 30 days, Pre-existing optional coverage is not required.
- $10-million CAD in emergency excess hospital/medical insurance coverage
- OneWorld Assist 24/7 worldwide medical assistance (worldwide phone numbers below)
- Travel Delay Benefits - Accommodation, meal, additional transportation and entertainment expenses
- Pre-exisiting medical coverage available - $150,000 CAD limit for people who have unstable pre-existing medical conditions.
- All inclusive holiday package available
- Direct payment to hospitals, where possible
- Companion discount
- 5% renewal discount (annual multi-trip)
- No age restriction
** Subject to policy terms and conditions
- Your full name, address and phone number of all applicants
- Birth date of all applicants
- Whether you want single trip or annual coverage
- Area of travel (i.e., whether Canada and U.S., or Worldwide)
- Travel start and end dates, or number of days per any one trip for annual multi-trip policies.
- Medical history of all applicants (if over age 60, signed medical questionnaire required)
- Credit card for payment (we accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express)
Need to make a claim?
Visit OneWorld Assist for claim details or call worldwide:
- In Canada or the USA – 1-800-663-0399
- Worldwide (collect) – 604-278-4108
Tell the Canadian or local operator you wish to make a collect call to Canada at 604-278-4108 for hospitalization or claims.
You may have noticed the links take you to another site. That’s because we’ve partnered with Travel Underwriters to provide this insurance. Travel Underwriters is one of the largest travel insurance providers in Canada, offering some of the most comprehensive and competitive plans available. They also have a 24-hour toll-free emergency assistance line and access to 450 offices around the world. So you’re in good hands.
Coast Capital Insurance Services Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary Western Financial Group. Neither Company practices “tied selling’, so you are not required to conduct any other business with the Credit Union in order to deal with Coast Capital Insurance Services Ltd. and vice versa.
The staff at Coast Capital Insurance Services Ltd. are all licensed by the Insurance Council of B.C. to conduct general insurance business and receive a salary.
Neither staff nor Coast Capital Insurance Services Ltd., has a financial interest in the insurance companies underwriting the contracts. Coast Capital Insurance Services Ltd. receives a commission from the insurance company for placing the policy, but the insurance company has no financial interest in Coast Capital Insurance Services Ltd., or the individual completing the transaction.
We propose to place your coverage with Travel Underwriters, and the transaction will be between you and the company.
* Insurance is administered by North American Air Travel Insurance Agents Ltd. d.b.a. Travel Underwriters, a licensed insurance broker, 11th Floor - 6081 No.3 Road, Richmond, BC Canada V6Y 2B2. Insurance is underwritten by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. and certain Lloyd’s Underwriters, severally and not jointly.