Whether you're going shopping in Seattle or hiking the Himalayas, it makes sense to purchase travel insurance. Let us help you with travel insurance brought to you by TuGo.
Important: Coverage not available if you have been diagnosed with a terminal condition or are travelling against your physician’s advice.
- $10 Million in Emergency Hospital/Medical coverage
- 24/7 Worldwide Medical Assistance
- Optional Pre-Existing Medical coverage available
- Travel delay benefits - accommodation, meals, additional transportation and entertainment expenses
- 5% companion discount
- 5% renewal discount (on Multi Trip Annual only)
- No age restrictions
** Subject to policy terms and conditions
- Your full name, address and phone number of all applicants
- Birth date of all applicants
- Whether you want Single Trip or Multi Trip Annual
- Area of travel (i.e., whether Canada and US or Worldwide)
- Travel start and end dates, or number of days per any one trip for Multi Trip Annual policies.
- Medical history of all applicants (if over age 60, signed medical questionnaire is required)
You may have noticed the links take you to another site. That's because we've partnered with TuGo to provide this insurance. TuGo is one of the largest travel insurance providers in Canada, offering some of the most comprehensive and competitive plans available. They also have a toll free assistance line available 24/7, 365 days a year. So you're in good hands.
Coast Capital Insurance Services Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary Western Financial Group.
The staff at Coast Capital Insurance Services Ltd. are all licensed by the Insurance Council of B.C. to conduct general insurance business and receive a salary.
Neither staff nor Coast Capital Insurance Services Ltd., has a financial interest in the insurance companies underwriting the contracts. Coast Capital Insurance Services Ltd. receives a commission from the insurance company for placing the policy, but the insurance company has no financial interest in Coast Capital Insurance Services Ltd., or the individual completing the transaction.
We propose to place your coverage with TuGo, and the transaction will be between you and the company.
* Insurance is administered by North American Air Travel Insurance Agents Ltd. d.b.a. TuGo, a licensed insurance broker, 11th Floor - 6081 No.3 Road, Richmond, BC Canada V6Y 2B2. Insurance is underwritten by Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc. and certain Lloyd’s Underwriters, severally and not jointly.