|Effective July 17, 2015|
Coast Mobile Banking - Alerts
Let us watch your account balance and activity for you with Coast Mobile Banking alerts. You choose which alerts you’d like to receive, such as when your account balance is low, when your Personal Access Code has been changed, or when you need to feed your cat. Ok, you’ll have to remember that last one on your own.
Receive alerts via text or an email
That’s right, you can have your alerts sent to your email address or to your mobile phone via text message.
What can I use alerts for?
- Find out when your balance is low
- Find out when withdrawals and deposits are made
- Protect against potential fraud on your account
Find out more about the types of alerts available and how they can help you.
Want to see more?
Got questions? Check out our Coast Mobile Banking FAQ.
How do I sign up for alerts?
To sign up for alerts just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to Online Banking using the green box at the top of this page.
- Click on Mobile Banking, then click on Register for alerts.
- Add the mobile phone or email address where you would like to receive your alerts (if you’ve already added a phone for text banking you can use the same phone).
- Select the alerts you would like to receive.
Don't have Coast Online Banking access? Call 1-888-517-7000 to get started. Don't have an account with us yet?