Coast Online Banking offers you the best security currently available for an online banking site. Any personal or transactional information transmitted between you and Coast Online Banking is secure and cannot be read by anyone else.
We protect you by having:
- Controlled access to our member’s information, financial systems and databases
- Industry standard firewalls, hardware and devices that are actively logged, monitored and physically secured
- We ensure that information in transit between your PC and our Home Banking Server cannot be read or changed
- Account access restricted to only those individuals who provide the correct Personal Access Code
- Online banking sessions that time-out automatically if there has been no activity for 15 minutes
What are automatic session time-outs?
Coast Online Banking has been designed to end your session automatically. If the system detects that you have been inactive for 15 minutes or more, you will be required to re-login.
How do I know I'm on a safe website?
If you're using a high security web browser like Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or similar browser then you’ll notice a green highlight in your address bar like the one below when you visit our site to indicate that it has an Extended Validation SSL certificate. This lets you know that you're on the real Coast Capital Savings website.
What else can I do to protect myself?
It’s important to keep your web browser up-to-date as they’ll contain the latest security features to protect you when you’re online. Find out where to download the latest versions on our browser requirements page.